We have successfully offered training courses for communities to ensure that the youth can enter the job market with proper skills and a certificate. We are also accredited to offer a full qualification in End User Computing. Contact us today for more information.
SAQA ID: 61591 Credits: 130 NQF Level: 3
SAQA Name: National Certificate: Information Technology: End User Computing
Seta: MICT Seta
- Learning Unit 1: Using ICT in the Organisation
- Learning Unit 2: Using Microsoft Office Word
- Learning Unit 3: Communication
- Learning Unit 4: Mathematical Literacy
- Learning Unit 5: Using a Web Browser
- Learning Unit 6: Using Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Learning Unit 7: Using Microsoft Office Excel
- Learning Unit 8: Using Microsoft Office Outlook
- Learning Unit 9: Using Microsoft Office Access
What task can someone doing this course do?
Many learners do not have any experience of the real working life and there will be a process of orientation for them. The advantage for you is that they are hungry to learn in order to contribute to making your business more successful.
- Clerical work
- Office Administrator
- Project Administrator
- Data Capturing
- Answering Telephone
- Any Administrative Job in an IT or Business Environment
We offer this full time or part time. Part time is a good option if you would like to place some of your current employees on the learnership. This training can also be offered at your premises or at our training centres in the Western Cape and Gauteng.